SkinCeuticals AOX Eye Gel 15ml
Free Tracked UK Delivery
100% Secure Checkout
SkinCeuticals AOX+ Eye GelAs we age our skin becomes thinner, more fragile and sensitive, and it becomes more dry. Environmental factors can wreak havoc on our skin, and even more so in the delicate eye area. Sun damage, UV rays, wind, cold, aerosols, and chemicals can all contribute to the skins ageing process. Certainly these environmental factors can speed up the process and age our skin quicker than we hoped. Skinceuticals have always been at the forefront of technology in developing antioxidant products that specifically combat ageing from free radicals, pollution, and the environment. The skin around the eye is thinner and more delicate than the skin on the rest of the face. The signs of ageing are more apparent and obvious around our eyes. It therefore requires an antioxidant product specifically for this area. The AOX eye gel is no ordinary eye cream. Skinceuticals have developed a 'serum in a gel' which is specifically developed to target the delicate area around our eyes. The state of the art technology in producing this gel, allows the active ingredients to penetrate the skin easily. Specifically formulated for the eye area this corrective gel contains the antioxidants phloretin, L-ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C) and ferulic acid which are blended together to provide the free radical protection. Caffiene has been added to stimulate lympatic drainage and resolve any puffiness. Some eye products are developed to help our fine lines and wrinkles. The Skinceuticals AOX eye gel helps reduce the appearance of puffiness and under eye bags. All the ingredients work in partnership to combat the signs of fatigue. So you end up with a fresh, vibrant, smoother, brighter eyed appearance.
Why choose Skinceuticals AOX Eye Gel
- Reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles
- A targeted antioxidant treatment
- Strengthens the weak skin around the eyes
- Corrects signs of photo-damage
- Prevents further signs of ageing
- Suitable for all skin types
AQUA/WATER, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, UNDECANE, BIS-HYDROXYETHOOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT, ASCORBIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRIDCANE, PHLORETIN, LAURYL PEG-9, POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, FERULIC ACID, RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT/RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, CAFFEINE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FIL D41812/1
- Delivery to the UK is FREE on ALL orders
- These are sent using the Royal Mails 1st Class delivery service and can be expected within 2-5 working days.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe is £6.95.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe on orders over £120 is £3.95.
- European orders are sent using selected couriers and will be tracked. Delivery can take between 5-10 working days depending on location.
- Please email email@example.com for more information.