Free UK Delivery
100% Secure Checkout
Medik8 BetaCleanse is an everyday cleanser optimal for acneic and problem skins. This lightweight formula removes dirt and impurities and leaves skin feeling col and refreshed. It can also be used as a make-up remover.
2% salicylic acid unclogs pores without drying the skin or stripping it of its natural protective oils. Other active ingredients include Niacinamide, L-Mandelic acid, Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Tea Tree Oil.The unique mix of these ingredients regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands. As well as unclogging pores, salicylic acid helps to therefore shed dead skin cells, as a result decreasing redness and inflammation and refines the skins texture and complexion. L-mandelic acid is a unique lipid-soluble alpha hydroxy acid allowing pore-deep cleansing together with Glycolic acid style exfoliation but without the stinging. Chlorhexidine Gluconate is the preservative. Tea Tree oil is well known for its numerous antibacterial, antiseptic, antifungal and anti-microbial effects. Niacinamide provides potent anti-inflammatory activity without the risk of inducing bacterial resistance.
- Only gentle surfactants (cleansing agents) are in betaCleanse to ensure no skin disruption
- Foaming pump allows gentle application to the face, without the need for vigorous rubbing to create foam
- Salicylic acid helps to gently remove the skin cells that are Ôclogging up' pores and contributing to outbreaks.
- By removing the most superficial skin layer, Salicylic acid consequently allows the other active ingredients to penetrate
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3 complex) has anti-inflammatory properties and helps regulates the production of sebum
- Both salicylic acid and nicotinic acid have a keratin-dissolving property to therefore help alleviate sebum blocking the pores
- L-Mandelic acid is a potent exfoliator but unlike Glycolic acid, does not irritate, cause erythema or burning
- L-Mandelic acid also demonstrates antiseptic activity, making it suitable for hypersensitive acne-prone skin types
- Tea Tree oil is a natural antibacterial agent
- Finally, Chlorhexadine Gluconate (used as a preservative) has inate anti-bacterial action
- Delivery to the UK is FREE on ALL orders
- These are sent using the Royal Mails 1st Class delivery service and can be expected within 2-5 working days.
Europe & Worldwide delivery:
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe is £6.95.
- All orders over £75 will qualify for FREE delivery.
- International delivery is available for £9.95.
- Delivery for international orders over £75 is FREE.