Medik8 BetaGel Blemish Gel
Free UK Delivery
100% Secure Checkout
Medik8 BetaGel Blemish Gel is a spot formula. Used to clear pores and reduce the appearance of spots and blemishes. Suitable for all skin types. Designed as a rescue treatment, rather than a daily product that is applied over the entire face.
It includes salicylic acid for its exfoliating ability; sloughing away dead surface skin and penetrating deep inside the pores. In addition, soothing niacinamide boasts powerful anti-inflammatory properties to reduce the unwanted and sometimes painful redness associated with acne and spot breakouts.
Azelaic acid possesses an effective decongesting function, also working in conjunction with niacinamide to soothe irritation.
Dioic Acid - proposed to reduce sebum output and therefore helps to reduce the P. Acnes bacteria.
Benefits of Medik8 BetaGel Blemish Gel:
- Once dry, will not affect your usual skincare and make-up regime
- Contains azelaic and salicylic acids to act as exfoliants, removing dead skin cells to unclog pores and improve skin's texture and tone for a smoother, more refined appearance
- Calms redness fast. Anti-inflammatory properties help to heal existing breakouts and prevent future blemishes from forming
- Reduces the discomfort experienced when spots are inflamed and sore
- Salicylic acid cleanses deep inside the pore, therefore clearing out excess sebum and dead skin cells to decrease the chance of bacterial infection
- Contains Rosemary oil for its botanical antioxidant quality for fighting free-radical damage
- Unlike typical anti-acne treatments which induce dryness, niacinamide retains essential moisture, keeping the targeted area hydrated and supple
How to use:Apply after cleansing in the morning and/or evening. Dispense an adequate amount of betaGelª (one drop should cover one blemish) onto a clean finger. Gently apply onto blemish, rubbing in carefully. Designed for use with the "beta" range for tackling blemishes as part of a routin
- Delivery to the UK is FREE on ALL orders
- These are sent using the Royal Mails 1st Class delivery service and can be expected within 2-5 working days.
Europe & Worldwide delivery:
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe is £6.95.
- All orders over £75 will qualify for FREE delivery.
- International delivery is available for £9.95.
- Delivery for international orders over £75 is FREE.