NeoStrata Gel Plus
Free Tracked UK Delivery
100% Secure Checkout
NeoStrata Gel Plus is fabulous for oily skins that are also dehydrated and dry, helping to even skin tone and texture.
Suitable for experienced AHA Glycolic Acid users due to its potency. However, it also contains the patented amphoteric system, so it doesn't irritate or sting.
Benefits of NeoStrata Gel Plus:
- 15% Glycolic Acid
- Lightweight exfoliating gel
- Softens and smoothes dry skin
- Improves skin texture and tone on oily, acne-prone skin
- Ideal for experienced AHA users with non-sensitive skin
Oil-free and Fragrance-Free. Formulated with 15% Glycolic acid.
Do you have KP? Keratosis Pilaris (KP) is a skin (follicular) condition that appears as rough bumps around hair follicles (goose-bump like appearance) on the skin of the back and outer side of the upper arms and thighs. Treatment of KP using moisturising and exfoliating creams and lotions with high strength AHA or urea products may be helpful.
They generally need to be applied at least twice daily and work by softening and reducing cell cohesion of the adherent skin scales around the follicle enabling them to be shed more easily.
How to use:Apply to clean skin on the face and problem areas of the body once a day in the evening for two weeks then twice a day thereafter if skin can tolerate it. Always apply a sunscreen during the day when using a high strength AHA.
- Delivery to the UK is FREE on ALL orders
- These are sent using the Royal Mails 1st Class delivery service and can be expected within 2-5 working days.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe is £6.95.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe on orders over £120 is £3.95.
- European orders are sent using selected couriers and will be tracked. Delivery can take between 5-10 working days depending on location.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.