NeoStrata PDS Problem Dry Skin Cream
Free Tracked UK Delivery
100% Secure Checkout
We recommend this cream as a rescue remedy for feet and to help promote skin health.
Benefits of NeoStrata PDS Problem Dry Skin Cream:
- 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) with high tolerability
- Maltobionic Acid
- Contains Pro-Vitamin E
- Amphoteric formulation to reduce irritation
- Helps soften psoriasis plaques
NeoStrata Problem Dry Skin Cream is formulated with 20% Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) to smooth and moisturise severely dry, rough and thickened skin such as knees, elbows and heels.
This new, fragrance-free formulation contains Pro-Vitamin E and Maltobionic Acid and also helps reduce scaling and flaking associated with hyperkeratosis. Created by dermatologists.
How to use:Apply to clean skin twice a day or as tolerated for best results. Use once a day on sensitive areas such as the face, underarms and behind the knees. Always apply a sunscreen during the day when using a strong AHA.
- Delivery to the UK is FREE on ALL orders
- These are sent using the Royal Mails 1st Class delivery service and can be expected within 2-5 working days.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe is £6.95.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe on orders over £120 is £3.95.
- European orders are sent using selected couriers and will be tracked. Delivery can take between 5-10 working days depending on location.
- Please email email@example.com for more information.