Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner 3.5ml
Free Tracked UK Delivery
100% Secure Checkout
An award winning treatment which enhances the look of your eyelashes
The RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner contains a proprietary blend of functional ingredients all of which contribute to the appearance of more beautiful lush natural eyelashes.
RevitaLash utilises the power of peptides and soothing botanicals, designed to both condition and nourish eyelashes.
This award winning treatment enhances the appearance of your lashes so they appear elegant, lush and luxurious.
- Leaves eyelashes looking beautiful that are brittle, short, fragile, thin, or sparse
- Contains a thickening agent so it stays exactly where you apply it when used as directed - No seeping onto the surface of the eye
- Can be applied to both your top and bottom lashes
- Is packaged with a unique brush for soft, subtle and simple application
- Contains a unique anti-microbial system that helps prevent the build-up of bacteria - Only one applicator per tube is required
How to UsePrep: We recommend that you wash your hands and face with mild soap and water. Let face and eye area dry completely before application of RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner.
- Once-a-day, at bedtime, apply a thin line of RevitaLash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner to the base of your lashes, above the level of your skin
- One brush stroke is sufficient to cover both the top and bottom eyelashes
- Only a small quantity is needed to beautify and promote the attractiveness of your natural lashes
- Delivery to the UK is FREE on ALL orders
- These are sent using the Royal Mails 1st Class delivery service and can be expected within 2-5 working days.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe is £6.95.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe on orders over £120 is £3.95.
- European orders are sent using selected couriers and will be tracked. Delivery can take between 5-10 working days depending on location.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.