SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight
Free Tracked UK Delivery
100% Secure Checkout
The SkinCeuticals Glycolic 10 Renew Overnight improves the appearance of skin texture and tone to promote a bright complexion and glowing skin. It features a synergistic combination of 10% glycolic free acid value, 2% Phytic acid to promote skin clarity and brightess. It also contains a triple action soothing complex of botanicals and oils to help support the skin barrier. Not every glycolic acid cream is created equal. The effectiveness of glycolic acid is determined by its free acid value, which depends on 2 factors:
- Concentration: a 4-10% glycolic acid is the ideal concentration for nightly use
- pH: low pH formulas preserve the strength of the glycolic acid for optimal efficacy on skin
- 36% reported and improvement in radiance
- 37% reported an improvment in skin texture
- 19% reported an improvement in skin tone
- Clinically proven to improvement skin radiance, texture and tone
- Proven tolerable for nightly use
- Ideal complement to chemical peels to pre-condition skin and extend results; always consult with a skincare professional for individual regimen recommendations
How to Use:
Apply a pea-sized amount to over entire face and neck in the evening avoiding eye area. Always use alongside a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Some skin types may require time to adjust to glycolic acid. In these cases, precondition the skin to this night cream by limiting initial use to once every other evening. After one week, increase to every evening or as advised by a skincare professional.
- Delivery to the UK is FREE on ALL orders
- These are sent using the Royal Mails 1st Class delivery service and can be expected within 2-5 working days.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe is £6.95.
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland and Europe on orders over £120 is £3.95.
- European orders are sent using selected couriers and will be tracked. Delivery can take between 5-10 working days depending on location.
- Please email email@example.com for more information.